Team Askia Insurance and Real Estate provides the Great State of Arizona outstanding service in both Real Estate and insurance Industries. Team Askia is hiring out-going, career oriented, sales professionals to join our team as a Sales Account Manager in our Insurance Division. You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. This is a contract commission based position with uncapped income potential.
Insurance Sales Account Manager will be primarily responsible for prospecting, networking, and producing new property and casualty business insurance policies and accounts as well as the renewal retention of existing accounts. These duties include but are not limited to:
▪ Prospect for business based on your local networks, connections, and communities
▪ Marketing of insurance risks to companies in accordance with the practices, policies, and procedures of the company
▪ Conduct sales, service, and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
▪ Maximize growth and client retention through superior customer service
▪ Develop accounts and cross sell available products and services
▪ Generate and pursue new client opportunities
▪ Present Team Askia Insurance Group services and solutions at prospect meetings
▪ Bring new business prospects to closure
▪ Retain clients by maintaining solid business-to-business relationships
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
▪ Develop and maintain active expiration lists through internal and external sources.
▪ Provide immediate follow up on client referrals.
▪ Make prospecting calls to identify business needs and propose company products and services.
▪ Obtain new accounts by actively pursuing prospects and creating interest through telephone calls and making personal visits.
▪ Provide professional risk management advice to prospects and clients.
▪ Obtain information for quotations and market account to various insurance carriers with assistance of support staff.
▪ Work with Branch Managers to prepare proposals and present to prospects.
▪ Make arrangements with clients to insure premium payment on a timely basis and be responsible for collection.
▪ Stay abreast of trends in the insurance industry and pursue continuing education.
▪ Make follow up calls on insureds to insure client satisfaction with insurance program and insurance needs.
▪ Market all lines of commercial insurance and directly impact
▪ Assist in the analysis of line of business and insurance company production trends and make recommendations to correct deficiencies.
▪ Act as an account liaison for the Sales & Marketing Assistants in dealing with other departments within Team Askia Insurance Group for the quoting of specialized lines of coverage.
▪ Work with the Branch Managers to complete pre-underwriting, information gathering, submissions, coverage analysis, and proposal presentations if needed.
▪ Execute a quality control process for policies and quotations delivered assuring coverage, condition, rating, and pricing accuracy.
▪ Effectively build relationships with insurance company underwriters through a pattern of professional risk submissions, company visitations, and negotiations.
▪ Maintain superior knowledge of market underwriting appetite, line of business trends, insurance company changes, rating technique, and coverage development.
▪ Accurately maintain prospects, new, and renewal business in the agency management system and CRM database to allow for proper analysis of trends when gaining or losing business; work with executive management to continually analyze and strengthen areas of opportunity.
▪ Other duties may be assigned to meet business need.
▪ At least 3 – 5 years of recent sales or customer service experience
▪ Experience cold calling and getting first appointments
▪ Demonstrated success in overall customer service
▪ Experience with a CRM Database Preferred
Education / Certification
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or Marketing preferred
▪ Appropriate insurance agent’s license required (or willing to obtain)
▪ Professional designation (CPCU/CIC/ACSR/CISR) preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Technical: Intermediate to advanced-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Products: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
▪ Proven track record of success in high activity sales model with clear examples of results
▪ High level of organization ability
▪ Effective, professional verbal and technical written communication skills
▪ Must be an effective networker
▪ Ability to work with internal and external clients at all levels
▪ Must have the desire for success and willingness to learn
▪ Must be a good listener and have a strong work ethic
▪ Must be confident and be able to work in a fast paced environment
▪ High degree of self-discipline and motivation
▪ Must have a the ability to take on and overcome challenges
▪ Ability to follow processes and procedures and help develop new processes and procedures to help the company become more efficient
▪ Solution driven problem solving skills
▪ Proven analytical skills
▪ Must be detail-oriented, with the ability to plan, manage and oversee a book of business
▪ Must possess the ability to work independently, applying education and professional experience to achieve outstanding results
▪ Demonstrates highest level technical and cognitive abilities to ensure accuracy, precision and complete projects on time and on budget
▪ Ability to understand and manage complex projects, multiple agents, while working under tight schedules and deadlines
▪ Demonstrates considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment with ability to build and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
▪ A self-starter with an entrepreneurial approach and hands-on experience
▪ Bilingual - Spanish/English – a plus, but not required
HOW TO SUBMIT A RESUME
Qualified candidates, please send your resume in either Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF to:
Send Resume to Askia@TeamAskia.com